Sunday, August 1, 2010

=o Its been awhile.

Its been awhile since I last updated. I made my move to Arizona and transferred my priest to Tichondrius.

I haven't done much as far as WoW is concerned and I don't think I'll be doing much - at least for now. I honestly think my WoW days are coming to a close. This isn't for sure... I just feel the game has lost its luster and I'm quite bored with it.

I'll probably eat these words and start really playing again in the near future (aside from the random dungeons/battlegrounds/alts). After all the crap I went through within this game, it might be time to take a bit of a hiatus.

I'm really hoping Cataclysm will be better than WotLK - looking through the Blue Posts/Talent Tree updates, etc some things seem pretty cool... others... well.. not so much. I guess I'll just have to see.

Anyway... I'll try to keep my chin up and hop on WoW and maybe get some raiding in again...

4 comments:

  1. New guild is all right. I haven't done anything though - been taking kind of a break from the game

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who finds Wrath a little lackluster (especially compared to BC, imo!) and I'm hoping hoping hoping that Cataclysm will be better.

    Welcome back - enjoy your Wow-break if you find you need it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to know your moves in real life and in Azeroth are behind you. I too understand the lack of enthusiasm for the game sometimes, and I feel that player drama really intensifies this. Whatever you need to do to have fun and enjoy life is what you need to do! Hope WoW becomes fun for you again, or perhaps another game/hobby will take its place!

    :)

    ReplyDelete